SEX AFTER 50 (or 40 or 60 or whenever help is needed)
8 Steps to Increase Male Libido Naturally – No Harmful Drugs
DISCLAIMER: Don’t make any changes to your diet, vitamin supplement intake or lifestyle, without first consulting your physician.
1. Water – Your blood is 90% water (the uninhibited free flow of blood is essential to extend male libido into old age). Drink 6-8 glasses of the healthiest, cleanest, most potent water you can lay your hands on. My wife & I saw amazing health gains from drinking ‘alkaline, ionized water’ – it’s certainly worth your time to research – click on… www.AlkalineWaterCure.com. People have been cured of cancer & every conceivable ailment by drinking this quality water. Your body is 75% water. Doctors focus on the 25% of body mass, not on the healing ability of the 75% water our body is composed of (read ‘Your Body’s Many Cries for Water’ by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj – an excellent book). Drink between meals – wait 2 hours after eating & stop drinking ½ a hour before eating. All SODA’S are acidic poison – equivalent to dropping a straw into your car battery and sipping away. For your bodies sake, never drink another soda!!!
2. Exercise – Do a minimum of 30 minutes exercise 3 days a week in which you double your heart rate. Resistance exercise maintains muscle mass that’ll help your metabolism clock keep ticking at a youthful pace. Most importantly, choose an exercise you enjoy and will maintain – like playing your favorite sport. I do brisk walking with my dog for 30 minutes everyday, then mow ¼ of my large lawn 4 days a week and do light home gym exercises 2 days a week for 20 minutes. It is said that those who have dogs live longer (because of their disciplined walking routine).
3. Diet – Eat healthily and keep your girth down to a healthy medical measurement. Our diet should consist of 80% vegetables (including some fruit) and LESS fatty, rich foods like meats, dairy & desserts. Exercise self control. Always think healthy! Let wise choices rule over the demand of our taste buds for instantaneous satisfaction. Re-train your taste buds to enjoy healthy. No snacking after 7 pm so you can go to bed on a fairly empty stomach and get a good nights sleep.
4. Vegetable Juice – I drink a cup of original V8 and a large glass of freshly juiced vegetables everyday. Recipe from ‘Prescription for Nutritional Healing’:- 3 Sticks of Celery, ¼ to ½ Beetroot, ¼ Cabbage, 4 to 6 Carrots (Optional ingredients – ¼ Potato, Parsley, ¼ Turnip, ½ a clove of Garlic, a thin slice of onion). It tastes so good – like pure health. A QUOTE from the same book:- ‘This could be the best juice on our planet for healing many illnesses’. Experiment with the optional ingredients to tweak and vary the taste. My breakfast consists of vegetable juice and some fruit – never mixing them – spacing them an hour apart. Drink freshly made vegetable juice within 3 to 5 minutes. This is the healthiest boost you can give your body. Vegetable juice & fruit for breakfast might seem far out until you’ve read ‘The pH Miracle’ by Dr. Robert Young.
I found the Juiceman from Wal-Mart to be an inexpensive & quality juicer with excellent reviews.
5. Sleep – Try to get 7 to 9 hours of sleep a night. 10 pm to 1 pm are the 3 most important hours of sleep. By 11 pm one should definitely be sound asleep. Read yourself to sleep with informative & peaceful books – no scary stuff that’ll disrupt your sleep with crazy dreams. Create a sleep environment that includes forgiveness, peace, a comfortable bed, fresh air, coolness, quietness and darkness. My wife & I sleep with earplugs for quietness – our alert dog is our ears at night.
6. Stress – Avoid stress like the plague – it’s the #1 killer and detrimental to every aspect of our health and performance. Diet, exercise, recreation, rest and wise management of your work load & time are the keys to alleviate stress. Plan to live a balanced life. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy (and maybe a sick one too).
7. Marriage – Work to create a calm, peaceful marriage. Your home should be a sanctuary, not a war zone. You reap what you sow. Invest yourself into your marriage. Treat your wife like a queen. Be kind, thoughtful & considerate. ALWAYS open the door for her, let her go first & pull her chair out for her at the restaurant for starters – now get creative & lay it on thick.
Five things every wife wants from her husband:- (i) Security – daily let her know & feel that she is the only woman & most important person in your life by the way you speak to & treat her, (ii) Quality/Quantity Open & Honest Communication – be a good listener, showing genuine interest, (iii) Romance her with heartfelt sincere words and actions (my wife sees my cleaning the kitchen as sexy), (iv) 12 Loving Touches everyday (including hugs, kisses, butt taps, etc.) with no strings attached – make her feel desired, (v) Be Generous – woman like & need pretty things.
Women are MUCH BIGGER givers than men are. By sowing these seeds you’ll reap a greater harvest in return, including all the womanly care and sex you could ever want.
Wife, keep yourself looking your appealing best for your husband – men are visual creatures – we are stimulated by what we see. Help your over 50 husband in every way that is necessary. My wife says, “Sex is the glue that keeps the marriage together” – make sure you have sufficient quality glue working for you. A smart giving husband will meet all his wife’s needs and in return never lack for sex. Sex is not a 5 minute act – it’s a 24/7 flirting and treating each other with respect. The woman you flirt with is the woman you’ll fall & stay in love with – make sure it’s your wife & not your secretary. Men of integrity have a single eye only for the wife of their youth. BIG (FULLFILLING) SEX = sex with your spouse who you’ve cultivated a loved-filled life with. LITTLE (EMPTY) SEX = sex with whoever you can get lucky with – the same thing a dog would do – be better than that! Click on this link → God’s Recipe for a Successful Marriage.
8. Vitamins – Take your vitamins daily. Some of my essentials are (all the 11 SEX SUPPLEMENTS LISTED BELOW), PLUS Odourless Garlic (the best prevention to the common cold), Royal Jelly (the best anti-allergy supplement), Salmon Oil (the best heart-health supplement) – all available from www.LuckyVitamin.com – (Disclosure:- I have NO vested interest in this company whatsoever).
To increase male libido naturally, take the 11 supplements listed below - they’ll also help you feel happier and healthier.
– L-Arginine (1 of 8 essential amino acids – our building blocks – must be taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach).
This nutrient is highly important for peak sexual performance. In fact, it is probably the most effective natural supplement for increasing male libido.
Current studies support the use of L-Arginine supplements to ensure that nitric oxide secretion is sufficient to keep blood flowing to the penis.
Nitric oxide insufficiency can stop the penis from becoming erect, as it relaxes smooth muscles in the penis during sexual stimulation, allowing increased blood flow to the penis - so it's needed to produce and sustain an erection.
A study published in 1994 showed an 80% improvement in the erectile function of men given 2.8 grams of L-Arginine a day for two weeks.
– L-Tyrosine (another essential amino acid).
Supports and assists neurotransmitters in the brain. Reduced levels of L-Tyrosine are present when your body's under stress, aged, or tired.
L-Tyrosine supplementation helps reduce stress, improves mental alertness, and enhances mood, which in many instances manifests itself in increased male libido.
Used to improve blood flow around the body, and functions as an anti-oxidant in the body.
Ginkgo is a standard herbal remedy for male sexual dysfunction and increasing male libido, due to its affect on blood circulation.
Korean Ginseng has been used in China as a sexual balancer and revitalizing tonic for over 7000 years – an adaptogen, and believed to help maintain balance in the body and help the body adapt to stress.
Korean Ginseng is widely known for its ability to boost energy (including sex drive) and support the immune system.
As an adaptogen, it also helps you adapt to physical or emotional stress and fatigue.
Ginseng also has a normalizing effect on hormone imbalances, and boosts metabolic rate, as well as improving blood flow to the genitals.
Selenium is believed to be good for sperm production and mobility – nearly 50% of the Selenium in a man is in the testes and seminal ducts; men lose Selenium in their semen. Getting enough Selenium is therefore vital for peak sexual performance and male libido.
Zinc is required for the production of testosterone, and the Zinc content of the prostate gland and sperm, is higher than in any other body tissues.
A deficiency of Zinc is associated with numerous sexual problems, including sperm abnormalities and prostate disease.
Zinc not only helps produce testosterone, but also helps to maintain semen volume and adequate levels of testosterone, therefore maintaining sex drive and keeping sperm healthy.
Magnesium is a trace mineral that is important for the production of sex hormones such as androgen, estrogen and neurotransmitters that modulate the sex drive – such as dopamine and nor epinephrine. The best Magnesium to take is Magnesium Chloride.
– Essential Vitamins
Vitamin A – Helps regulate the synthesis of the sex hormone progesterone.
Vitamin B1 – Thiamine (B1) is essential for optimal nerve transmission and energy production throughout the body - which means it's essential for sex.
Vitamin C – Participates in the synthesis of hormones that are involved in sex and fertility: androgen, estrogen and progesterone.
Vitamin E – Often referred to as the sex vitamin, is a powerful anti-aging antioxidant that protects cell membranes from free-radical damage. Vitamin E is also required for the synthesis of hormones and hormone like substances known as prostaglandin.
– Click on this link → for Page 2 of sex enhancing herbs supporting an erection.
I hope this helps you as much as it’s helped me!
My name is Smiley Papenfus from Tampa, FL. I was born in 1954. After 50 male libido became a concern. The following 8 proven points have reversed the clock and restored male libido – hopefully you’ll enjoy a similar result.
It’s not one thing, it’s everything – a total healthy balanced lifestyle and diet. Everything is connected and has an effect on the rest of the body – like blood pressure, cholesterol, heart strength, blood flow, energy, agility, fitness, muscle mass, weight, etc.
Re-visit this web-page from time to time to help stay on track – also consider forwarding to a good friend.